|The Phantom of the Air|
|Directed by||Ray Taylor|
|Produced by||Henry MacRae|
George H. Plympton
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Running time||12 chapters (240 min)|
Thomas Edwards invents an anti-gravity device called the "Contragrav," which is sought after by a gang of smugglers led by Mort Crome. Pilot Bob Raymond comes to the inventor's aid, using another of Edwards' inventions, the superplane "The Phantom."
- Tom Tyler as Bob Raymond, pilot
- Gloria Shea as Mary Edmunds, Thomas Edwards' daughter and Raymonds' love interest.
- LeRoy Mason as Mort Crome, head of a gang of smugglers attempting to steal Edmunds' "Contragrav" device.
- Craig Reynolds as Blade, Raymonds' sidekick
- William Desmond as Mr Thomas Edwards, the inventor of the "Contragrav" and "The Phantom"
- Sidney Bracey as Munsa
- Walter Brennan as "Skid"
- Jennie Cramer as Marie
- Cecil Kellogg as Joe
- Edmund Cobb as Bart, one of Crome's henchmen
- Bud Osborne as Spike, one of Crome's henchmen
- Nelson McDowell as Scotty
- Tom London as Jim
- Ethan Laidlaw as Durkin, one of Crome's henchmen
- Al Ferguson as Al, one of Crome's henchmen
- The Great Air Meet
- The Secret of the Desert
- The Avenging Phantom
- The Battle in the Clouds
- Terror of the Heights
- A Wild Ride
- The Jaws of Death
- Aflame in the Sky
- The Attack
- The Runaway Plane
- In the Enemy's Hands
- Safe Landing
Clancy of the Mounted (1933)
The Phantom of the Air (1933)
| Succeeded by|
Gordon of Ghost City (1933)
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help the Universal Pictures wiki by expanding it.|
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at The Phantom of the Air.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Universal Monsters Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.