|The Lion Man|
Theatrical poster to The Lion Man
|Produced by||Albert Russell|
Karl R. Coolidge|
|Distributed by||Universal Film Manufacturing Co.|
|Release date(s)||September 29, 1919|
|Running time||18 episodes|
The Lion Man is a 1919 American action film serial released by the Universal Film Manufacturing Company, directed by Albert Russell and Jack Wells, produced by Russell and starring Kathleen O'Connor and Jack Perrin. The serial is now considered to be lost.
- Kathleen O'Connor as Stella Donovan
- Jack Perrin as Jim Westcott
- Mack V. Wright as The Lion Man
- J. Barney Sherry as Frederick Cavendish (as Barney Sherry)
- Gertrude Astor as Celeste La Rue
- Henry A. Barrows as Enright
- C. Norman Hammond as Ching
- Robert Walker as John Cavendish
- Tom London (as Leonard Clapham)
- Slim Padgett
- William A. Carroll
- ↑ "Progressive Silent Film List: The Lion Man". Silent Era. http://www.silentera.com/PSFL/data/L/LionMan1919.html. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help the Universal Pictures wiki by expanding it.|
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at The Lion Man (serial).|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Universal Monsters Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.