Nosferatu is a 1922 silent German Expressionist film by F. W. Murnau, starring Max Schreck as the vampire Count Orlok.
Nosferatu may also refer to:
- Nosferatu (word), a synonym for "vampire" first mentioned by Emily Gerard and popularized by Bram Stoker
- Nosferatu the Vampyre, a 1979 horror film by Werner Herzog
- Nosferatu: The First Vampire, a 1998 horror film by Wayne Keeley
- Nosferatu (World of Darkness), a vampire clan in the World of Darkness fictional universe
- Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, a 2003 horror PC game
- Nosferatu (video game), a 1994 Super Nintendo Entertainment System game by Seta Corporation
- Nosferatu, a monster included in the 2001 video game Resident Evil Code: Veronica.
- Nosferatu (band), an English gothic rock band
- Nosferatu (Art Zoyd album), a 1988 soundtrack by Art Zoyd
- Nosferatu (Helstar album), a 1989 metal album by Helstar
- Nosferatu (Hugh Cornwell and Robert Williams album), 1979
- Nosferatu (Popol Vuh album), a 1978 soundtrack
- Nosferatu, a 2005 album by Bloodbound